Monday, November 16, 2015

Day One

Woof.  I am so tired!  Last night was rough, not a good night sleep.  I tossed and turned and had the strangest dreams. Le sigh.

But... I said I would check in and you bet I am!

I am still struggling to find a balance with my eating.  I find it difficult to hit those actual Macro Goals.  If I focus on protein, I wind up off on the others.  Today I am slightly over on protein and fat, but below in calories and carbs.  Womp womp.

So without further ado... my food for the day!

Breakfast:
1. Thomas' Corn English muffin, toasted
2. A fried egg
3. 1 slice pepper jack cheese
4. Pat of butter
5. 1/4 C pomegranate seeds
6. 1 cup coffee
7. 1 T light cream

Lunch:
1. 2 oz deli ham
2. 1 oz American Cheese
3. 1 C sliced cucumber
4. 2 clementines
5. 1 square Ghiradelli 86% Dark Chocolate

Snack:
Quest Bar Cookies and Cream

Dinner
1. Salmon with mustard and panko bread crumbs
2. 12 pieces of asparagus in olive oil
3. 1/4 C rice
4. 1/4 C Talenti Caribbean Coconut
5. 2 T Cool Whip

My daily Macros for this are about 1,363 calories, 130 g carbs, 63 g fat, 86 g protein.  OFF. ugh.


The good thing is that I did not feel that hungry until dinner time.  I brought back my gallon of water which kept most of my appetite at bay, plus the added lemon made it a lot better.  The kids sure got a laugh watching me chug it down without a cup.

As for the gym I admit I am slightly defeated.  I had a meeting after school which ran a lot later than I had anticipated.  I still went and made sure to get in about 20 minutes on the treadmill.  It was better than grading math tests!

Now I am here, watching the X Files and calling it a night!   Hoping for a better night of sleep, it is supposed to help in this journey! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment