Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wait... What are you doing?

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow begins the Biggest Loser Challenge with my fellow Beachbody people.  The catch here is that you HAD to be using Shakeology.  And to be honest, why not?!  It is only going to help me win!  I decided that to complete this challenge that I would also start 22 Hard Corps to boost my winning.  I was able to get it super cheap because I signed on as a coach and it was included as a challenge pack.  Just ask me how and you can save too! 

The only thing is that my schedule may make this difficult.  If you do not know I am a person who wears many, MANY hats.  I teach full time, nanny after school, and have a part time grocery store gig.  CRAZY.  But this week adds an entirely different challenge.  I am NOT home.  I am NOT in my normal crazy schedule.  For one of those rare instances, I am away on business so to speak.  Because my school is going to start the re-accreditation process, I am visiting a different school to get a better understanding of what we will be working towards.  In essence, I am grading this school.  I am spending the next four days living in a hotel, eating out, and working my butt off interviewing people and writing reports which equals a lot of sitting.  Quite the week to start this, thanks guys!

But I am am so committed and incredibly motivated for the first time in a long time.  Even since my post Friday I have lost MORE weight.  I want this.  I need this.  I deserve this.  I could potentially not win the cash prize (yet to be determined) but I could physically, mentally, and emotionally win so much more.  So I planned ahead.  I set myself up for the first part of success!  I made sure I packed an extra bag with my fitness stuff in it.  You should have seen the look on the valet's face when he lifted the bag!  I brought my sneakers, resistance bands, two weights, and of course my Shakeology!  The other thing you see is a scale... yup... I stole the scale from my own bathroom.  The initial weigh in is tomorrow!  I need physical proof to win!

My true challenge this week will be food.  I have reservations at some good places and just love food in general.  I asked my meal planner for some tips and she sent me a great document to help.  Thank you Julia Hale Fitness!  Tonight I skipped the bread, nursed one glass of Pinot Noir, and skipped dessert.  Lucky for me dessert was apple crisp... I hate cooked fruit so it was an easy pass!  I had a small cup of minestrone soup, salad with  little House Italian, and salmon with veggies.  I feel NO GUILT.  I ate great food and fed my body what it needed.  Who could complain about that?!

My alarm is set to get an early start.  I hope to get into the routine of getting up, getting going, and getting it done!  On that note I am off to bed!  Cardio 1 and Core 1 tomorrow morning... wish me luck!

In health and happiness...
G

No comments:

Post a Comment